The word FUPA is used as an umbrella term for Fat Upper Pubic Area. This is fat that collects around the pubic area and can be quite challenging to get rid of. It can occur after pregnancy, due to genetics or just because you don’t do the proper exercises. If you’re wondering how to lose FUPA without surgery we’ve got you covered.
We’ve compiled some of the best FUPA exercises for you!
– Get into the position that allows you to do push-ups.
– Put your body weight entirely on your toes and forearms, but let your torso remain straight.
– Hold this position for approximately 45 seconds, increasing the duration as the weeks pass by.
– Repeat this process about three times each day.
– While facing down, lie flat on the floor.
– Keep your arms and knees straight.
– Now slowly push up, aligning your body to take up the plank position.
– Now start bending the left knee towards your left arm, then straighten it.
– Do the same with the right knee, always making sure that the lower abdominal area feels the pressure.
– Repeat this process about 20 times for each leg.
– Slow and increase the count as your muscles adjust to these exercises.
– Lie down flat on the floor while facing up.
– Bend your knees and place your feet firmly flat on the ground.
– Your arms should also be straight, with the palms placed flat on the ground.
– Now lift your pelvis or lower abdomen.
– Try and hold this position for as long as you can, lower yourself back on the ground and repeat.
– Lie down and place your back flat on the ground, then use your arms to support your neck.
– You should then raise your legs to a degree that allows you to cycle in the air.
– Count to about 30, relax then repeat the process.
You can only raise your legs as far as the fat accumulated around the lower abdomen will allow you. So the more you keep up with these exercises the more they will benefit you.
– Lie on the ground in a traditional crunch position, your feet flat on the floor and hands underneath your head.
– Press your lower back into the floor and pull in your belly button to lift your feet off of the floor.
– Keep your knees together, bent at 90-degree angles.
– Using your core, pull your knees into your chest so that your tailbone raises off of the ground, and simultaneously perform a traditional crunch, lifting your shoulder blades off of the floor.
– Use your abs, not your hands, to lift your head and shoulders. Your hands are just there to protect your neck.
– Slowly lower your shoulders, hips, and legs to return to the starting position. Stop when your feet are just above the floor.
– Repeat the movement, making sure not to use momentum to power your next rep. Focus on squeezing those abs!
The next 2 videos have very effective ab workouts. You will find each work out time-stamped below the video in case you’re looking for a specific one.
0:38 Knee Drivers
2:28 Single Leg Stretch
1:08 Oblique Crunches
2:16 Hip Drops
3:30 Leg Raises
4:40 Flutter Kicks
If you stick with these workouts you’ll see great results. If you haven’t done a workout in a long time, please take it slow and let your body adjust to the fact that you’re getting more active. Slow progress is better than no progress!